Subscribe to my Super Simple Newsletter
Free Tips & Techniques Weekly via email
Email:
Your information is safe with me. I will not sell, rent or share it with anyone. I hate spammers as much as you do. Mahalo!

Thursday, September 18, 2008

Why Do I Live On Maui?


I live on Maui because I can! I love Maui and from the first moment I stepped off the plane from the mainland, I knew that this was where I was meant to live. It took my a while to get here, but it has been worth the wait.

I love Maui! I love the people, I love the lifestyle and of course I love the weather. The beach is great and sunset is my favorite time of day. I watch the sun set over the beautiful Pacific ocean every night from my living room. It is the most relaxing time of my day!

Where would you live if you could live anywhere you want? What would you do if money was no longer an issue? What are your dreams?

You can achieve your dreams by getting financially "fit" and I can show you how. Just enter your name and email above for a complimentary Financial Fitness Makeover session.

3 comments:

Chris Gooding said...

Lori I'm kinda jealous about where you live because I'm finding a new love for the ocean. I am planning a trip to Hawaii right now for my girlfriend and myself so I may have some questions for you about where to visit and what to see. I entered my information into your financial fitness form so i look forward to hearing from you. Nice blog.

Chris Gooding

Ovid Diaconescu said...

Wish I was your neighbor! :)

Anonymous said...

I love the Hawaiian Island never been there hope to very soon. you may enjoy this Hawiian page http://www.squidoo.com/Hawaiian-Islands