Subscribe to my Super Simple Newsletter
Free Tips & Techniques Weekly via email
Email:
Your information is safe with me. I will not sell, rent or share it with anyone. I hate spammers as much as you do. Mahalo!

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Wonderful Grandson


Wow, just had to show you my wonderful grandson and daughter-in-law. My first grandchild, Caleb just turned 6 months old.

Caleb lives with my son and his wife in California, so I don't get to see them as much as I'd like.

There is a downside to living in paradise!!!

But I get to California when I can to get hugs and cuddles from the most beautiful baby on earth.

Staying connected with family is so important when you live far away. Blogs are a great way and thank goodness for streaming video!!!

Aloha,
Lori On Maui

2 comments:

Paulette said...

Lori
My oldest son's name is Caleb too.
He's the most amazing young man. The names we give our children, the do live up to them.
I loved reading about your beautiful island. Lucky you. I'm in the high desert - everything is brown - I miss the ocean so much.
Best to you and your family,
Paulette

Hilary Melton-Butcher said...

Hi Lori .. Caleb looks a great little character .. I do hope you can see more of him .. - all the best Hilary