Subscribe to my Super Simple Newsletter
Free Tips & Techniques Weekly via email
Email:
Your information is safe with me. I will not sell, rent or share it with anyone. I hate spammers as much as you do. Mahalo!

Sunday, September 21, 2008

Biking on Maui


My son, Robby, lives with me here on Maui. His passion is mountain biking and he is really good! See him flying through the air?

I'm so grateful that we live in Maui where Robby can bike year round. Lots of bike pros come to Maui to ride and he is developing a lot of friendships from all over the world.

There are so many benefits to living in Maui if you love the outdoors. Most people think you can't live in paradise because it is "too expensive".

My feeling is that you should pick where you want to live and then just earn enough money to support that livestyle. That sounds better doesn't it?

Enjoy the Outdoors,
Lori On Maui

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Lori & Robby,

As you know, I love to golf and my favorite golf course is the Gold & Emerald courses in Wailea. I also just heard that Makena is going private, or at least one of their courses in going private. But did you know I was an avid Mountain Biker myself. I used to ride three days a week and when I was a kid, I would race BMX.

I love your philosophy of choose where to live and then make enough money to full fill your dream. Can't wait to read more of your blog.

Sincerely,


Craig Garcia