Subscribe to my Super Simple Newsletter
Free Tips & Techniques Weekly via email
Email:
Your information is safe with me. I will not sell, rent or share it with anyone. I hate spammers as much as you do. Mahalo!

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Feel Good Paperweights?


When the trade winds come up, paperweights are a necessity here on Maui!

I remember painting rocks in art class in elementary school to take home as gifts for mothers and fathers day. Haven't we come a long way? Now you can buy stones with inspirational words on them.

"Feel Good Stones" I call them. Not only do they keep my papers from flying away, but they inspire me to relax, regain my energy, and stay in my flow.

Those skills are important to being a money magnet because they enable you to stay focused on your goals. Try it. You might like it.

Oh, and a stone painted by child is the ultimate as it will bring a smile to your face every time you see it.

So get some "feel good stones" today!

Aloha,
Lori On Maui

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Lori

I love the “Feel Good Paperweight!”

Ten years ago, a girl friend of mine was having a baby shower for her first born. She wanted every guest to bring a gift that represents a quality that they wish to give to her child. My gift was integrity. But I didn’t know what to use to represents integrity. So I got a smooth river rock, and I found an engraver to carve the word “Integrity” on it. So that was my shower gift to her. It was one of my all time favorite gift that I have given.

Giovanna Garcia

Anonymous said...

Hi Lori,

reading your post I remembered my trip to Ireland & UK a few years ago. When I was visiting the shores and standing on those beautiful cliffs, I took a stone that represented that place for me and to remind me how I felt when I was there; because I wanted to go there more than anything.
Feel good stones are a really great idea!

Stella Stopfer

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing with us the beauty of Maui and the things that you like to do and things to see. The "feel good paperweights" are nice way to keep your spirits up.

Anonymous said...

Lori,
I really liked that concept. "Feel Good paperweight". This kind of meaningful rituals will give us awareness. Awareness at the being level.

Marketing Unscrambled, Home edition said...

I liked the coments that you put on my blog. Thank you for coming to visit. Come again soon.