Subscribe to my Super Simple Newsletter
Free Tips & Techniques Weekly via email
Email:
Your information is safe with me. I will not sell, rent or share it with anyone. I hate spammers as much as you do. Mahalo!

Monday, September 22, 2008

Hanauma Bay Dive

I love the ocean! It would be tough to live in Hawaii if you didn't! The gorgeous blue waters sparkle with joy as the sun hits the waves.

Enjoy this latest series of photos and videos taken yesterday by Bill Stohler at beautiful Hanauma Bay on Oahu.


Bill says "After a four month hiatus, we returned to the sheltered waters of Hanauma Bay. We had a good dive! 50 feet, 83 minutes, 79 degrees (warmest waters of the summer)."

(When in Flickr slideshow mode, click on the “Info On” at the top of the page to see the names of the the photos.)

Enjoy!
Lori On Maui

1 comment:

BeHappy said...

Hi Lori .. great blog .. leaving now .. ETA Heathrow 2 hours .. ETA Hawaii .. 10.00 am 27th Saturday .. please meet me at the plane .. I'll stay a few years .. - great blog fun & full of life .. inspiring ..